Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 7

Day 7

Free write today from the random list came up voices. For five minutes wrote about voices and what about them shows emotion. These random-topic-free-writes focus my thoughts on things that I will probably use later. I also feel more comfortable writing with a topic before me than I do when the free write is color inspired. The random selection from a group of topics is also good as I do not waste time trying to decide what to write on. Again I should point out that the topics are not chains and I do not feel restrained to stay on topic in the free writes.

The twenty minute writing period in this fifteen day plan for Day 7 is to write about the main character from his pet’s point of view. This is interesting as a lot is discovered about the character like how empathetic he or she is.

No comments: