Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day #2

Day #2 Fifteen Day Plan

My free write today was after viewing a neon pink sheet for thirty seconds. Today I tried wrapping it around my face and looking at it with a light behind it. Again it was an easy thing to blank my mind. And again the free write wasn't much just five minutes struggling to put anything down on paper (in my computer file). I have never been good at meditating as I have never been able to blank my mind. Use of colored pieces of paper may be a help to meditate but doesn't seem like much of a free write inspiration for me.

Day #2 Choose a last name for the character whose first name was chosen yesterday. After reading what I wrote about Jacob yesterday, I chose Riley as a last name for him. Then I spent twenty minutes writing about his last name, his parents, his physical description, and some of his emotional aspects.

After your free write of five minutes, read what you wrote yesterday about your character's first name, and try choosing a last name for your character. Then write about it for twenty minutes.

No comments: