Monday, October 3, 2011

Choose a Name

Choose a name. Any first name that you like the sound and feel of. It can be changed later to be better fit the story, but for now it is the story.

My free write was the neon lime green. Ever since I read that some drunk tanks are painted Pepto pink because it quiets the drunks, I wanted to try this experiment using different colors to start out out a free write. I stared at the sheet of green, trying to blank my mind which turned out to an easy task. My blank mind didn't give much of a free write just babble about the book I had just put down.

The name I chose was Jacob. Then I wrote about Jacob for twenty minutes. That led interesting places and my writing went beyond the twenty minutes but that's ok too.

FIFTEEN DAY PLAN -- DAY #1

No comments: