Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day #11

Day 11
Fell out of the routine and tried to force myself to write late at night and just fell asleep writing. I guess for me maybe writing something daily is needed even if that something is just a scribble somewhere on a slip of paper.

The five minute free write inspiration was staring at purple for about a minute. It is amazing that I didn't fall asleep then for, as with the other colors, my mind was easily blanked. The five minutes free write did not go well.

Day 11 regular write was to continue with the story. It just wasn't coming but I hadn't written in so long that I pushed ahead maybe writing for six or seven minutes before falling asleep. If the writer falls asleep while writing it, how can the reader be expected to stay awake while reading it?

No comments: